With great efforts from all New Zealanders it is great to see that the country will move to Alert Level 2 as of Thursday 14th May. I know this will be very welcoming news for many of us who are looking forward to seeing friends and family again.
So as of tomorrow, when we move to Level 2, we are back to business as usual. This means all jobs will still be able to be completed and our showroom and retail store will be open. Our showroom and retail store will be back to normal hours of 7:30am - 5pm.
Your health and safety will continue to be of upmost importance during this time.
In the showroom this will include:
- Physical distancing - there will be marked spots on the floor before the counter to ensure distancing is observed
- Eftpos machine will be glad wrapped to prevent absorption of germs
- We ask hand sanitising is done before using the eftpos machine
- The showroom area will be roped off as only staff will be allowed to open and close fires to minimise surface contact
On jobs this includes:
- Physical distancing between our staff and customer
- Using minimum PPE on all jobs - mask and gloves
- Full PPE on all jobs that involve toilets, sewage or drainage
- Hand sanitising
- Having two people attend a job - this may be required for some jobs to meet health and safety regulations
We would also like to take this time to thank you all for the support you have shown us over the last six weeks. It has been a really interesting and challenging time for everyone but we have enjoyed being able to assist our customers through Alert Level 3 and 4.
We encourage everyone to get in behind our Te Puke community by supporting the "Lets Keep It Local" campaign. This encourages our community to get in behind our local businesses for a brighter future.
We look forward to seeing all our customers again soon.